Red Hat Run 2011
Don your favorite rouge chapeau or funky red fedora and join us for HAART's First Annual Red Hat Run, in conjunction with the Art Council's Sunday in the Park! Enjoy music, a Fun and 5K run, after-party with libations and more - all to benefit HAART.
Sunday, May 15th
- 12 noon to 3 pm - Register for the race and enjoy Sunday in the Park featuring the zydeco stylings of Lil' Malcolm and the House Rockers, presented by the Arts Council of Baton Rouge.
- 1:30 - Speaker and welcome during intermission
- 2:30 - Fun Run
- 3:15 - Welcome and second speaker
- 3:30 - 5K Run, music by DJ Otto at Lafayette plaza during and after race along with food & libations
- 4:45 - Spring Fashion Show Presented by Loft 3h and the Time Warp clothing boutiques
- 5:00 - Parade of Hats
- 5:30 - Awards ceremonyAfter Party...
Thanks to everyone who came out and participated in our first annual run!
Photography by Keith Bourdier